Pot Of Glow is the first ever glow-enhancing, natural-based, cruelty-free product on the market that’s locally made. Our commitment to high efficacy, luxury skin care means that our batches are small and our products are always sent to you super fresh!
How to use the pudding:
- Use as a daily face cream. You can apply it before or after sunblock or even mix it into your sunblock as well.
- Use as a primer. It gives skin a satin smooth finish which creates the perfect canvas for foundation.
- Turn any foundation into a luminizing one by mixing Pot of Glow into it. A ratio of 1:1 works perfectly.
- Use as a cream highlight by applying it over your foundation and tapping into your skin. It can be applied over cream and powder products.
- Transform any powder blush into a cream blush by scraping a little into your hand/bowl and mixing it with Pot of Glow until you form your desired consistency.
How we recommend using Pot of Glow for the ultimate natural glow:
- Option 1 (normal to dry skin): Scoop out a good sized amount of Pot of Glow using your spatula. Smooth all over your face, almost as you would a mask. The warmth of your fingertips will help to melt the product slightly and prepare for your next step. Once you have a good mask like thin layer all over your face, tap the product into your skin with your fingertips. Do not rub! Voila! Naturally glowy, bright skin!
- Option 2 (all skin types): Apply as you would any other moisturiser by just rubbing/tapping the product into your skin until fully absorbed.
You can achieve a natural glow or an intense glow by simply adjusting the amount you apply.
Oily/Blemish Prone Skin suggestion
For blemish prone/congestion prone/oily skin types I recommend starting off with using a small amount of product. Gauge how your skin feels. If your skin still feels matte, then you are free to apply even more product. If not, we recommend sticking to just small doses. Do not apply in layers. Use in just 1 of the ways above. You may also apply a mattifying/translucent powder or blotting paper should you deem it necessary.
Storage and shelf life
Because this cream is artisanal and all natural, it does have a shorter shelf life than most products that are packed with fillers and parabens. Once received, please use within the date at the bottom of your box. To extend the life of your cream, make sure that you cleanse your hands thoroughly before using. If you’re using the spatula included in the packaging, make sure you wipe it with rubbing alcohol or dettol before dipping into your cream. It’s also crucial that you store the product in a cool, dry, dark place, away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool cupboard or keep it in it’s box!
FYI– Your batch date is at the bottom of your box!
Use within 4 months of receiving.