Melan 130+ Pigment Control 50ml
For skins with pigmentary imperfections. It offers extremely high solar protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67 colour. It has an active depigmenting agent which helps to regulate melanin synthesis, reinforcing the preventive action against blemishes. Its ultra-fluid texture contains pigments to avoid white residue, minimise imperfections and provide a natural and light tone. Its state-of-the-art technology combines the highest solar protection, with anti-aging benefits.
How to use:
– apply in sufficient quantity (2 mg / cm2 of skin) half an hour before exposure, on clean and dry skin.
– reducing the amount of cream applied reduces the level of sun protection significantly.
– reapply every 2 hours in case of direct sun exposure, especially after drying with a towel, bathing or sweating.
– the reapplication is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
– topical use.
– avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes, if necessary, rinse with plenty of water.
– do not apply on wounds and / or in case of intense skin sensitization . Keep out of the reach of children.
– store in a cool, dry place.
- Reviews (0)